BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hello,

First of all, i don't know what forum i have to write this question. It's seem that doesn't fit to anyone.
My problem is when i'm running the application i press enter for processing some task but the execution stop waiting for key press to continue.
The enviroment is:
i have an aplication with sas/af working with main frame, i call this aplication with the command
DM 'AF C=FUENTES.EAES2009.EAES0050.PROGRAM AUTOSAVE=Y' AF CONTINUE;
I have a menu, that is a program, with control enter, and if fields are ok, then i call an scl to process scl code and some submit continue (no control enter or somthing like that). Then i invoke a program (with control enter) to ask if the user want to continue with the execution.
The flow it's this:
Program -> SCL with submit continue -> SCL continue/cancel

Some ideas to start to delimitate the problem?

Thank you a lot.
2 REPLIES 2
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
There isn't a specific forum for SAS/AF questions. The EG forum is probably not the best forum to work with for this question.

Your best resource for SAS/AF and SCL questions will be SAS Tech Support -- for one thing, the version of SAS that you're using will make a difference here, as there have been some modifications to SCL in different versions of SAS. For another thing, the DM invocation command is not so important as your source code.

To open a track with Tech Support, go to:
http://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm

cynthia
deleted_user
Not applicable
Thank you a lot Cynthia, i was trying to avoid contacting with tech support but it's seems not a common problem.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation