BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
How can I take away the sas Titles in my reports? like The Freq procedure, Means procedure etc?

I tried in Style Manager thru EG . However, the Edit button is greyed out. any suggestions ??

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
The statement that takes away the procedure titles is:

ODS NOPTITLE;

There are a couple of different ways to specify this ODS Statement. One way would be to change the EG options so that the statement was issued before EVERY task and the other method would be to remember to add it as custom code only for those tasks that you know have procedure titles that you want to get rid of.

If you ever wanted to turn the procedure titles back on, the statement is:

ODS PTITLE;

Although almost everybody I talk to wants the procedure titles off and not on. Please note that the correct syntax for the statement includes the semi-colon at the end of the statement.

cynthia
K_rn_tiR_jesh
Calcite | Level 5
Hi vanitha,

By using the title1; this statement will remove the titles in procedure, just go throught the title1; and footnote1; Statements.

bye...

Thanks & Regrads;
RAJESH KARNATI
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
A null TITLE statement will remove the SAS titles. The default SAS title is "The SAS System". However, a null TITLE statement will NOT remove the procedure title, such as "The Freq Procedure" or "The Means Procedure". To remove the procedure titles (which sit at the top of some, but not all procedures), you have to use ODS NOPTITLE; statement.

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation