BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
sasprofile
Quartz | Level 8

Hello friends

am encountering with below error sometimes when am running any sas code for long time.
The error does not comes everytime, it occurs randomly.
As per my knowledge this error should go away when we normally restart PC, but it does not go.

SAS Enterprise Guide 7.1 has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.Please close the program

---> Close the program

Some times If I run any single job for 1/2 hour or more than that or when running two or more jobs this error occurs.

Some times when I run same jobs it wont throw the error.

Some times when I run single job for 1/2 hour also error occurs

I tried to trouble the shoot issue by restarting my PC, by renaming 7.1 version folder,
by renaming recovery.xml..etc..but still am getting that error some times.

even I tried uninstalling complete sas and reinstalled it, but still the issue is occuring.

when am running the same codes in batch mode its working fine.

Anyone has faced similar kind of issue before, your inputs would help me alot

Thank you all in advance

1 REPLY 1
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Check the Windows Event log for Application Errors that involve SEGuide.exe -- might be some more details in there.  Regardless, you may need to contact SAS Tech Support for help in diagnosing.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation