BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Hi all,

I know you can set file navigation for SAS EG on SAS MC under SASApp - Logical Workspace Server --> SASApp - Workspace Server --> Properties --> Options tab --> Advanced Options. But there is any way to define this location using sasv9.cfg, maybe with SET SASMYFILES? The workspace server runs on HP-UX.

Regards,

4 REPLIES 4
MariaD
Barite | Level 11

Hi @Kurt_Bremser,

Thanks for your answer. There is any way to define path with macro variable or an environment variable for substitution? I'm running on HP-UX.

Regards,

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

@MariaD wrote:

Hi @Kurt_Bremser,

Thanks for your answer. There is any way to define path with macro variable or an environment variable for substitution? I'm running on HP-UX.

Regards,

Macro variables are not yet available when the SAS process is starting, so that wouldn't work.

Just ran a test with the environment variable $HOME (setting $HOME/sasuser.v94 as navigation root), and that failed also.

So the only variability you have is the UNIX user's home directory (which is the default setting anyway).

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation