BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
dsmall2112
Obsidian | Level 7

I have an EG 8 Project with multiple Process Flows. 

Anyway, I can't seem to alter which one automatically loads/selects on opening the project.  I've tried renaming, dragging it to the bottom, however it still loads first.  I tried right-clicking on the Process Flow but didn't see any obvious options to change.  The one I'm loading is probably the first one created in the project (which may be why it is automatically selected). 

In general "Options >> Project and Process Flows" there is an option selected "Automatically open a Process Flow when opening a project".  I do like having this option, however I don't seem to be able to select which flow will be open in a given project.

I could try duplicating the default flow and deleting the old one -- but thought I would seek assistance first!

2 REPLIES 2
_alex
Fluorite | Level 6
I never managed to completely understand or master the EGP concept of Process Flow. I also failed on your example, thus I switched to using "ordered lists". But beware both concepts "process flow" and "ordered lists" seem to be unfished.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation