BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
mnjtrana
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi,

I am trying to export one SAs EG project to SAS program using the option - Export all code in project, however when i am opening the exported sas program, the code is not there, 

the error says:

ERROR: Unable to get SAS code. Unable to open input data

however i am able to open the code by double clicking but not seeing in the exported one.

Can any one please help, Thanks in Advance?

Cheers from India!

Manjeet
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kalind_Patel
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Generally, this error occurs if the process flow contains a query task or any task that generates data in the WORK library.

Please run the whole EG project once,

after that try to export SAS Program.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Kalind_Patel
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Generally, this error occurs if the process flow contains a query task or any task that generates data in the WORK library.

Please run the whole EG project once,

after that try to export SAS Program.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation