BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ace2011
Calcite | Level 5
Hello,

I am a complete newbie to SAS. I have sas eg 4.3 installed.
There are two things i need to do;

1. We create ppt presentations specifically on different slides each with a different image/logo.I want to build a library of these blank slides with these logos, such that users can choose a specific slide as they see fit and build ppt presentations.
Can this be done? if yes, how?

2. these same ppt's need some graphs from the web and so forth, is there a way we can load these web images automatically in sas by linking it to the web url or something? Again, can this be done? if yes, then how?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Appreciate it
2 REPLIES 2
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
I don't have an answer to your question, but do have a request: Just post a question to one Forum. If you think people won't see it in the other forum, you can post a reference in the other, like this
http://support.sas.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=12839&tstart=0

Thanks,
Doc
ace2011
Calcite | Level 5
Doc,

Apologies for the multiple posts, since i am a complete newbie to sas, i wasn't really sure which section to post it in.

Thanks,
Ace

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation