BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
nicnad
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi,

I am using SAS EG 4.1.

I was wondering if there is a way to display the full names of tables and code in the process flow view. As of right now, each icon name is restricted to 9 characters.

I would like to have the full name displayed with no limit regarding the number of characters. Is this something that can be done?

Thank you for your help and time!

2 REPLIES 2
SASKiwi
PROC Star

There is an option under Tools, Options, Project Views to show the full path of programs and tables but all this does is add the LIBNAME in front of table names in the Process Flow but still limits you to 9 chars. Mousing over a table provides the complete details but I guess this is not what you want.

nicnad
Fluorite | Level 6

Yes, I tought there was maybe an option that I wasn't aware of, but I guess we are limited to displaying 9 chars.

Thank you for your quick reply.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 in conversation