BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ABZ
Calcite | Level 5 ABZ
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

My organization is deciding it SAS add in is the best tool for end-users to conduct Quality Improvement analysis. I searched the "Tasks" and don't see the following:

G Charts

X/MR

T Chart

X Bar/S Chart

Cusum

Can anyone confirm that these are not part of the SAS add in package? 

Thanks! 

5 REPLIES 5
Reeza
Super User

When you say SAS Add In are you referring to SAS EG or SAS Add In for Microsoft Office?

ABZ
Calcite | Level 5 ABZ
Calcite | Level 5
SAS Add in for Microsoft excel

TomKari
Onyx | Level 15

I can't speak specifically to these formats, but one of the productivity-enhancing things about SAS is that it has a powerful data management, analysis, and charting toolkit, and custom code developed using these tools can be exposed to end-user tools such as Excel. So you could consider building any formats that are missing out-of-the-box.

Tom

ABZ
Calcite | Level 5 ABZ
Calcite | Level 5
Thanks!

Reeza
Super User

SAS will be able to do it, but the Add In is generic. It's designed for anyone to use. 

You're using it with a specific purpose so you can either build your custom tasks to create each chart you want or learn how to create those charts within the SAS graphing procedures available. 

SAS/QC is a module you should make sure you're purchasing as well, which is specifically Quality Control procedures. 

If you can't use the Add In as needed, you should be able to switch to SAS EG and either code or automate your processes via the GUI.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation