BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Calcite | Level 5
Is there any good documentation on running existing queries from EG 4.0 in EG 4.3 after you have migrated your project? The visual orientation of the 4.3 is very different from 4.3. There also seems to be some sort of bug -- I must click on the auto-generated code tab (from the last time I ran the project in 4.0) in order to access the 'modify' tab for the query.

So far, very unhappy. Any ideas, documentation would be appreciated.
Thanks!
1 REPLY 1
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
The potential bug may need to go to tech support.

I'd recommend "SAS for Dummies, 2nd Edition" for assistance in the transition from 4.0 to 4.3. Because you already know 4.0, you should be able to get through the book in 2-3 hours to note the differences in the User Interface (UI)

I found the biggest difference in the UI was in the Query Builder.

Doc Muhlbaier
Duke

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation