BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
DME790
Pyrite | Level 9

Hi All,

I have multiple Proc Tabulates that I export out to excel workbook and I need to be able to five each worksheet a meaningful name.

I have used the ODS EXCEL option of sheet_name that names the first sheet to 'Entered' - how do I now assign names to the other worksheets?

ods excel file="/sasdata/OTH_Baselining.xlsx" options(Embedded_Titles='yes'
Embedded_footnotes='YES' sheet_name='Entered'); ods escapechar="^"; Title1 font=Arial BOLD "Other Business Line Baseline"; Title2 font=Arial BOLD "01January 2017 to 20 August 2017"; Proc Tabulate data=work.Other_Baseline_SUM format=comma9.0 out=work.Other_Baseline_2; */ where Event_DT >= '01Jul2016'd; class Queue_type CLUSTER SDOCLUSTERPBS QUEUE_CD; VAR CALLS_Entered_CNT; Table Queue_type = "" * Cluster = "" * SDOCLUSTERPBS = "" * queue_cd ,CALLS_Entered_CNT="" * sum / box= "Entered Calls" ; run; Proc Tabulate data=work.Other_Baseline_SUM format=comma9.0 out=work.Other_Baseline_2; */ where Event_DT >= '01Jul2016'd; class Queue_type CLUSTER SDOCLUSTERPBS QUEUE_CD; VAR CALLS_Answered_CNT; Table Queue_type = "" * Cluster = "" * SDOCLUSTERPBS = "" * queue_cd ,CALLS_Answered_CNT="" * sum / box= "Entered Calls" ; run; Title1; title2; ODS EXcel close;

Regards

Dean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DME790
Pyrite | Level 9

I have used ODS excel options(sheet_name='XXXXX'); before each Proc Tabulate statement to rename the worksheet - this seems to be working for me.

Cheers

Dean

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DME790
Pyrite | Level 9

I have used ODS excel options(sheet_name='XXXXX'); before each Proc Tabulate statement to rename the worksheet - this seems to be working for me.

Cheers

Dean

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation