BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
A simple question, on EG 3 when i execute the whole process flow a red x appears on all the output data generated by SAS. Based on my experience on EG 4 when an X appears on the data it means that the sas processing encountered an error. But when i check the log no errors we're encountered and the output was generated.

Is this a known issue in EG 3? I
4 REPLIES 4
deleted_user
Not applicable
I don't have EG 3 now to check, but my recollection is that EG 3 is even more stringent in its error and warning checking, and will flag an X on a process with warning messages.. Warnings often don't stop SAS producing data, but they do place the validity of the results in doubt. You should check the log carefully for these, and try to remove them if possible.

Kind regards

David
deleted_user
Not applicable
I did check the log and there are no errors or warning messages. Funny thing is when i click on the table to see the data the X disappears on the table.
deleted_user
Not applicable
I think you need Tech Suport to replicate and diagnose this one.

Kind regards

David
deleted_user
Not applicable
^^^ Thanks for your help. It is a known issue in EG3 that was corrected in EG4.

http://support.sas.com/kb/17/433.html.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation