BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AngelinaNu
Calcite | Level 5

Hi community, At university I was using a version of SAS guide where I used to find the option Reverse ranking to be from largest to smallest (as shown in screenshot bellow) when running the Recency Frequency and Monetary model, specifically while running Recency variable as is needed the reverse ranking (from smaller to largest) and not the normal ranking (from largest to smallest) as when running frequency and monetary. I would like to know where to find Reverse ranking to be from largest to smallest option in SAS Enterprise Guide 7.1 (32-bit). The problem I have now is the model considers first in the ranking customers who made the purchase further in time and not as close as it should be. Thanks in advance. Angelina

SAS question.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
TomKari
Onyx | Level 15
Are you using the "Data" > "Rank" task? Because I'm running EG 7.1, and I'm seeing exactly the same screen that you've included.\

I'm using Enterprise Guide 7.15 HF8 (7.100.5.6214) (32-bit)

Tom
AngelinaNu
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Tom, I was creating the model from Tasks - Data Mining, I will try with the option you mention. Thanks a lot for your answer.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation