BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
nandanosho
Obsidian | Level 7

Dear All,

Currently I am using SAS Enterprise Guide 4.2 with SAS 9.2. So I want to know that is there any  product End time by the SAS. As microsft product ended after some time.As for example Window XP.

Please advice.

Thanks and Regards.

3 REPLIES 3
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Also see

33359 - SAS® Enterprise Guide® Expiration Dates

concerning Enterprise Guide.

Your version 4.2 will stop working on December 1st, this year, unless you install the related hotfix.

I would recommend to upgrade to at least 4.3, though.

6.1 will work with SAS 9.2 (hotfix for SAS 9.2 required to accept blanks in client name), verified here.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

For some perspective on the timelines of SAS and SAS Enterprise Guide releases, see this "Through the Years" blog post.

Here's an updated version of the timeline chart that includes SAS Enterprise Guide 7.1:

timeline.png

Chris

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation