BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
Hi. For some of my Proc Freqs, I am defining the titles. Unfortunately, in the ones where I do not define the title (quick and dirty Proc Freqs), the previous title is used which is pretty much always not correct. Is there a way of preventing this, apart from defining the title for every Proc Freq that I use?
4 REPLIES 4
deleted_user
Not applicable
rather than always clearing the title, perhaps you could reset the title after use.
Which becomes more convenient depends on how much you want to FREQ without title.

PeterC
deleted_user
Not applicable
That would be great but I am struggling to get this to work - keep getting "ERROR 180-322: Statement is not valid or it is used out of proper order", no matter where I put the goptions statement (I am assuming this is the statement to use for resetting the title).

What is the format of this?

goptions reset=title;
Proc Freq Data = A;
Tables Var /missing;
Run;
deleted_user
Not applicable
sorry, perhaps I should have said..[pre] title ; [/pre]
performs the reset of all titles.
To reset just title3 and higher title numbers.... [pre]
title3 ; [/pre]
deleted_user
Not applicable
That is perfect, thanks very much !

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation