BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
k2k
Calcite | Level 5 k2k
Calcite | Level 5

How to do the performance Qualification for SAS EG 5.0. what are all the test we want to perform for this. pls guide me i am new to SAS.

thanks in advance

Karthik

2 REPLIES 2
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

I'm not really sure what you are trying to do.  The SAS server actually does the work and it comes with its own PQ tool (SAS Install Qualification Tool 9.3) that you can run to confirm that the statistics are properly generated.

Since EGuide is basically a GUI for the SAS Server, if you really want to test the GUI, you will need to write and carefully perform some manual scripts or get a tool for regression testing.  See

Graphical user interface testing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Doc Muhlbaier

Duke

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Here are some other resources that might relate:

Migration: Validation

White Paper | The Quality Imperative - SAS' Commitment to Quality | SAS

Chris

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation