BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
WestChan
Fluorite | Level 6

I’m having a very bizarre issue at the moment where the path of the work library is changing halfway through me running the code, leaving me with the error message: TABLENAME could not be found. 

For example, if I would import data, and I can see it in the work library, The path of the work library would be like:  C:\Users\$User\SASTempfile\_TD11568

And then I would run my next step in the code, which could be some simple proc sql referring to the imported data. Halfway through processing, i would get TABLENAME could not be found error. The work library has been changed to: C:\Users\$User\SASTempfile\_TD14024

This all happens in less than 10 Minutes. 

Have i accidently selected an option unintentionally? Can anyone identify what’s happening?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Maybe you set "allow parallel execution on the same server" for your project. It's found in the last option of the project properties.

Are all nodes in the project running without problems (no WARNINGs, no ERRORs)? If one causes an abort (which terminates the SAS instance), EG would automatically start a new workspace server for the next submit.

WestChan
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi Kurt, 

Allow parallel execution on the same server was not selected. 

That is correct, All prior nodes does not have any errors, but that sounds like a similar result to what I am seeing. 

Thanks

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation