BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
mmagnuson
Quartz | Level 8

In SAS you can run a query builder and it outputs a table. But for some reason lately when I do that the output automatically pops up so to get back to the process flow I have to click on the "process flow" button.  Is there a way to change these settings so that the output doesn't keep automatically popping up?  I want to be able to run query builders without the window popping up so I can stay on the process flow screen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mmagnuson
Quartz | Level 8

ah! I FOUND IT! under Tools -> Options - > Results -> Results General "Automatically open data when generated"

Thanks a bunch!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User

You can change that in the settings, show results as they're generated. 

@mmagnuson wrote:

In SAS you can run a query builder and it outputs a table. But for some reason lately when I do that the output automatically pops up so to get back to the process flow I have to click on the "process flow" button.  Is there a way to change these settings so that the output doesn't keep automatically popping up?  I want to be able to run query builders without the window popping up so I can stay on the process flow screen.

mmagnuson
Quartz | Level 8

Which settings can you change this in? I tried to look in process settings and couldn't find anything.

Thanks.

mmagnuson
Quartz | Level 8

ah! I FOUND IT! under Tools -> Options - > Results -> Results General "Automatically open data when generated"

Thanks a bunch!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation