BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
aleksi555
Fluorite | Level 6

I recently saved my SAS project containing 4 programs with a different name and when I opened it again, I didnt see my programs anymore. Does anyone know why this happens and how can I get those programs back to showing under the "process flow" (on top left)? My programs are still there as when I click "Run" button, I can run the project.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
aleksi555
Fluorite | Level 6
I answer to my own question. I had to right click under the "process flow" (white area below it) and select "Refresh" to get the programs to show again. Not sure why this happened but hope this helps others if ever happens.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
aleksi555
Fluorite | Level 6
I answer to my own question. I had to right click under the "process flow" (white area below it) and select "Refresh" to get the programs to show again. Not sure why this happened but hope this helps others if ever happens.
kpbarry
Calcite | Level 5

I had an user with the same issue and this worked for her as well.   

Tayps
Fluorite | Level 6

I recently encountered a similar issue and found my solution in a SAS support document. Appending the solution to this answered post in case other users encounters the same problem in future.

Apparently this happens when the program history code is deleted. Why it gets deleted, I have not yet figured out. 

Solution: 

1. Make a backup copy of your project and open it
  2. Select Tools ► Options ► Program History.
  3. Press the Clear Program History button.
  4. Uncheck the Enable Program History option.
  5. Click OK to close the options window.
  6. Save this project and close Enterprise Guide.
  7. Reopen the project that you just saved.

(To re-enable the program history for the project, just go back to  Tools ► Options ► Program History and check the Enable Program History option.)

Link to SAS support article: http://support.sas.com/kb/56/273.html

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 3 in conversation