BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
parth_patel
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

I have created Postgres library in SMC and already registered some tables. When I am trying to open those tables in DI it's opening but when I am trying to open in EG it is giving me an error shown in attached screen shot. According to error message I checked table and db user permission and set it to superuser, but still facing the same issue.

Kindly request to help me resolving the issue. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Parth Patel

EG Table Error.jpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrunoMueller
SAS Super FREQ

Hi Parth

You need to set the "Read" permission in the SMC on the table object, or better on the folder containing the table object.

The Enterprise Guide is using the META Libname Engine and therefore enforcing metadata permissions.

Bruno

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BrunoMueller
SAS Super FREQ

Hi Parth

You need to set the "Read" permission in the SMC on the table object, or better on the folder containing the table object.

The Enterprise Guide is using the META Libname Engine and therefore enforcing metadata permissions.

Bruno

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation