BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
azertyuiop
Quartz | Level 8

Hello , Good morning ,

I use a SAS program under SAS Guide. When my program start there is windows during the launching of "Autoexec". It's possible to desactivated in parameter the view of "Autoexec" with "OK" button ?

There is a no print command for the Autoexec ?

Thanks for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mnjtrana
Pyrite | Level 9
I got your point, you can add the autoexec as tools>options folder.

you can refer the below the below link:

https://blogs.sas.com/content/sasdummy/2011/01/10/you-asked-for-it-the-autoexec-process-flow/

Cheers from India!

Manjeet

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mnjtrana
Pyrite | Level 9

Noprint works only to supress the ouptut from the output window. However what you are trying to do is trying to supress the log, which is not the same thing. So unless you route your log using proc printto, there is no other way.

Cheers from India!

Manjeet
azertyuiop
Quartz | Level 8

Hello , Good morning Manjeet ,

I see your proposition with the function but it's not realy the subject in my case. I note the solution with "printto".

In my case it's this (a picture it's better than a long description ) :

tbr.png

Like on this picture the programm "launch" in "Autoexec" , generates a message box with "yes" or "no" to start automaticaly the launch program. In my case I want that this box click on "yes" automaticaly without the appear of this message box.

Thanks

Hello from France

mnjtrana
Pyrite | Level 9
I got your point, you can add the autoexec as tools>options folder.

you can refer the below the below link:

https://blogs.sas.com/content/sasdummy/2011/01/10/you-asked-for-it-the-autoexec-process-flow/

Cheers from India!

Manjeet
azertyuiop
Quartz | Level 8

Thanks for the help , it's excatly the article that I want found.

Thanks for your help.

I keep a copy of article

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation