BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
bendsteel6
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi,

I'm working with SAS Enterprise Guide (8.3 Update 1 (8.3.1.119) (64-bit)) through a CITRIX server and need to export hundreds of EG projects to an external directory (folder location). I'm assuming it could be done as a ZIP file.  I really only need the SAS code and log programs from the unzipped EG project. 

Does anyone have code (preferably macro code) that can export EG projects to an external location?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
AlanC
Barite | Level 11

I just uploaded an app (for the extraction of the programs) to github that extracts programs from EG projects. Look at: GitHub - savian-net/SaviApp: A utility to help understand SAS logs, data, and programs

It will extract them out to a work library defined in the json config file (you can also use the UI).

https://github.com/savian-net
Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Sounds like you are asking for a Citrix utility to let you move files from your Citrix server to some other location.  You might be better off asking that question on a site dedicated to Citrix questions.

Once you have the EGP files you should find that they are just ZIP files.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation