BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Pavan439
Fluorite | Level 6

Dear Team,

I am using SAS 9.4M2 server version on Linux environment.

Can any please suggest best ways to move generated .txt or .xlsx files on Linux environemnt to directly Share Point folders using base SAS programs?

Your suggestions are more appreciable.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan.

6 REPLIES 6
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

I would speak with your IT group about it.  Sharepoint can be accessed via network path, much like any network and use copy commands as normal.  However, you will need to have permissions setup, also the process needs to be approved, other people are likely to use that area and may not want files updated when you want to post them etc.   You may need a holding area or to post to a network drive then have an approval upload etc.

Pavan439
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you RW9 for the valuable advice.

I know it is easier to access share point folders on windows environment using URN paths. I wondered if you can suggest how share point library folders can be accessed on Linux environment.

Regards,

Pavan. 

RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Its exactly the same method, regardless of operating system.  The syntax however will be slightly different.  Again, you need to speak with your IT people so they can give you the correct path to area, and provide you with the relevant accesses.

Pavan439
Fluorite | Level 6

Sure RW9. I will get in touch with Share Point team to get access paths.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan.

Ksharp
Super User

Check function  FCOPY() which like OS command COPY .

Pavan439
Fluorite | Level 6

Thank you Keshan. This command is helpful.

But i am looking for the way to access share point folders on unix environment.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation