BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
lele241
Calcite | Level 5

How to find the total predictional error on the test set and the confusional matrix on validation set for MBR classificator on SAS enterprise miner?

Answere asap.

thank you very much

6 REPLIES 6
fef92
Calcite | Level 5

I have the same problem :smileyshocked:

gergely_batho
SAS Employee

Connect a Model Comparison Node to MBR.

There you should see it.

fef92
Calcite | Level 5

I found the confusional matrix, but not the error of test set Smiley Sad

gergely_batho
SAS Employee

In Model Comparison results look at the Fit Statistics table.

Some of the last columns are: Test ASE, Test RASE, Test MSE, Test RMSE, Test Misc.Rate, etc.

Make also sure, that you have a Partition Node in the flow, and test set percent is not 0%.

fef92
Calcite | Level 5

Thank you very much!Smiley Happy

In the Partition Node test set percent is not 0%, but the value of final prediction error is " . " .I had a filter node for the target before the Partition, maybe I have deleted something important...

gergely_batho
SAS Employee

As a first step try to connect a Model Comparison Node directly to the MBR node.

What does your Filter Node do? Hopefully not dropping all the test observation.

You can select the Model Comparison Node, then click on Imported Data, and Browse directly the Test Data. Does it have predictions (not missing)? Is the target variable OK (not missing)?

Are you saying that Test ASE, etc are all missing in the Fit Statistic Table?

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation