BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
VeryNewToSas
Calcite | Level 5

Hello Everyone,

I am very new to SAS and thus far, the experience has been rather enjoyable.

I have stumbled upon an issue regarding which I would like more guidance.

We have SAS enterprise guide installed on a server, and I am using it to load files located in libraries and run queries on them creating my workflow.

Currently my table is riddled with missing values and I am not entirely sure how I to replace, the closest I got to was using CASE statements for each column but its a very lengthly process. This is preventing me from running PCA analysis.

I tried to add a program onto my project, to try "OPTIONS: MISSING" I am not sure how to load the query outputted table onto program. 

My colleague uses SAS miner, on which he used the impute function on a sample excel file and sent across some SAS code which is attached, I have changed the FILE IMPORT path on it and created a new program on my SAS EG project file to run the program using CSV exported by my SAS EG query but it does not run. SAS miner code attached.

Please advise me on the best way to way forward on how to replace missing values on my table, and how to use a SAS program on an existing EG project workflow by loading tables outputted by the SAS EG query.

Many Thanks.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation