BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
adqs
Calcite | Level 5

Dear Community,

Since some time I am wondering about if there is a shortcut in EG 7.1 to switch focus between the two "side by side" view windows. In the attached picture, I would like to know how I can switch focus between SUBWINDOW 1 and SUBWINDOW 2.

I have been looking around in the forum but could no find anything. As I don't like to use the mouse too much, your help is very appreciated!

Andreas

2015-01-21_09-39-43.jpg
2 REPLIES 2
mohamed_zaki
Barite | Level 11

In single view window

You can switch to the process flow from open program using F4 and then switch change the opening program.

but in side by side it does not work.

And if you are in the opening program and type ctrl+F4 you will return to the flow process but:

EG will fire error and you will return to single view window.

adqs
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for your answer Mohamed. I already knew that you can do this within a single windows and that it does not work in the "side by side" view. I suppose then that there is no shortcut to do this so I have to keep on using my mouse ;-(

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation