BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
angie16
Obsidian | Level 7

I sometimes have 20 or 30 tabs open without realizing how many I have.  I know I can close all items in the file menu, but could I have EG doing it when closing a project?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Not that I know of. I'm assuming you would want to save all open items automatically on exit? Personally I'd rather be prompted if I want to save any still open. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SASKiwi
PROC Star

On the EG menu, Select View and Open Items. In the Open Items pane, right click and select Close All.

angie16
Obsidian | Level 7

Yup.  Thought I stated that, but already know how to do that. 😀   I was hoping there might be an option to close all when exiting EG project.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

Not that I know of. I'm assuming you would want to save all open items automatically on exit? Personally I'd rather be prompted if I want to save any still open. 

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation