BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
tommy81
Obsidian | Level 7
Hi

I`m trying to install the SAS EBI suite to my desktop Win XP 3

The sas Deployment Wizzard pops up and the progress bar is shown progressing back and forth again and again,looksmlike almost stuck.

I`m actually accessin the exe from a network drive .

Please someone advice on what might have gone wrong ?

Help would be greatly appreciated
1 REPLY 1
Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ
Hi:
You might want to work with Tech Support on this installation issue. They can look at your "plan" file for the install and help you figure out what is happening. Generally, when you get the EBI install, it is already configured or set up for a particular installation scenario.

But since every install is highly specific to a particular site, it is unlikely that anyone else's configuration would be -exactly- the same as your installation. And most installations are multi-machine installs, not single-machine installs.

To open a track with Tech Support, fill out the form at this link:
http://support.sas.com/ctx/supportform/createForm

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation