BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
BillS
SAS Employee
I have a bar chart that tracks Spending per Year. With the exception of 1 user, everyone sees the labels correctly with Year being in years, and Spending in a dollar amount.

The 1 user in question, sees Year as a SAS date, and Spending in exponential notation.

Any ideas on what's causing the issue for the 1 user, and how to correct?
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisNZ
Tourmaline | Level 20
More info please:
- how was the chart created, how is it accessed, etc.
BillS
SAS Employee
Chris,

I created the chart in EG4.2 using the bar chart tool. I then use the export as a step in the project to export it to HTML, and then it is accessed over the internal network as a standard web page.

I hope this correctly answers your questions.

Thanks

Bill
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
Bill,

Your response to Scott makes it look like the user in question is not using EGuide to view the graph. If that is correct, then there is a chance that it is that they do not have the correct pieces of ActiveX or Java script loaded to properly view SAS output. You could have the user load the proper drivers,
http://www.sas.com/apps/demosdownloads/setupcat.jsp?cat=SAS%2FGRAPH+Software
or you could produce a static graphic by changing the type of graph produced.

Doc Muhlbaier
Duke

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation