BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
DamnRedhead
Calcite | Level 5

I'm still kinda old school where I like the black background and white text when writing code, but the cursor is hidden when I do this. Is there a way to change the color or the cursor so I can see it?

2 REPLIES 2
paulnevinthomas
Calcite | Level 5

To think that start tying words you've insert mode , but the color change the curosor point command code are interpreted.You used that the cursor command line normal.
highlight Cursor guifg=white guibg=black
highlight iCursor guifg=white guibg=steelblue
set guicursor=n-v-c:block-Cursor
set guicursor+=i:ver100-iCursor
set guicursor+=n-v-c:blinkon0
set guicursor+=i:blinkwait10   Hadoop Trainig in Chennai | Informatica Training in Chennai | Aws Training in Chennai

[url=http://goo.gl/maoapk]informatica training in chennai[/url]
SASKiwi
PROC Star

From the options I can see for configuring the appearance of the EG progam editor I don't see the cursor included - so no I suspect you can't do it.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation