BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
deleted_user
Not applicable
I have 2 queations regarding import task.

1. I created an import task to import a data file. I have another similar file I need to import. How can I copy and use the same task with a different data source (file) in the project designer? Whenver I copy and paste the task it is associating itself with the original data source

2. I moved the project to a new metadata server. When I tried to run the import taks it is still being associated with the old server. I am not even able to open the task since it says invalid server. I have changed the server on the EG options menu and able to run code on the new server. I am not able to figure out a way to associate the import task with the new server. Any suggestions?

Thanks

-David
1 REPLY 1
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager
Have you tried the Tools->Replace Server feature? You can use that to replace all references of one server with another.

Chris
SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content! Submit your proposals before Sept 25. Accepted presenters get amazing perks to attend the conference!

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation