BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
HossamMustafa
Calcite | Level 5

I am unable to log in to SAS Enterprise Guide 8.3 
The username and password were required after I added them, but they were not connected 
With the same credentials, I can access my profile on SAS's website.

111.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

Hello @HossamMustafa .
I see that you are having issue connecting to SAS using SAS Enterprise Guide.
I presume you are connecting to SAS 9.x in the back end.
In short, for user to be able to connect to SAS, the user definition should exist in the metadata and the OS must be able to authenticate the user and the user has necessary permissions on the Work library. user will not be able to connect.

Moreover to give a relevant reply one must have a knowledge of your environment.
The appropriate approach would be to seek help from your peers/seniors OR  contact the SAS Administrator or IT support at your place.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Sajid01
Meteorite | Level 14

Hello @HossamMustafa .
I see that you are having issue connecting to SAS using SAS Enterprise Guide.
I presume you are connecting to SAS 9.x in the back end.
In short, for user to be able to connect to SAS, the user definition should exist in the metadata and the OS must be able to authenticate the user and the user has necessary permissions on the Work library. user will not be able to connect.

Moreover to give a relevant reply one must have a knowledge of your environment.
The appropriate approach would be to seek help from your peers/seniors OR  contact the SAS Administrator or IT support at your place.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

It looks like you are trying to connect to SODA - SAS OnDemand for Academics. If so please try out the troubleshooting steps in this post: https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Communities-Library/SAS-OnDemand-for-Academics-SAS-Enterprise-Gui...

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation