BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
tatomssii
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello

I want  to upload data to SAS LASR by using SAS Enterprise Guide but  show error as below 

Untitled.png

How to fix this error ?

Have a look, I’ll be happy to respond to questions.

5 REPLIES 5
SASKiwi
PROC Star

Are you connecting to your SAS VA App server? If you are then in your Server List you should see Visual Analytics Public LASR listed. If not then you need to switch to your SAS VA App server.

tatomssii
Fluorite | Level 6
I need to upload data from server 1 to server VA, How to connect for this case ?
SASKiwi
PROC Star

What version and maintenance level of SAS and what OS is on each of your SAS servers? This has a bearing on what techniques you can use to upload your data. 

JuanS_OCS
Amethyst | Level 16

Hello @tatomssii,

in your "server 1" (not VA), in the SAS metadata (therefore, visible with the SAS Management Console), you will need a (correct) Server and connection definition to a LASR Server (in server 2, which is a VA server). 

You will need a SAS Administrator to do this, with enough permissions in server 1.

Once you have it, and you connect with SAS EG:

a) to "server 1" (not VA), you can see the LASR server and load data from server 1 to server 2.

b) to "server 2" (the VA one), you can see the LASR server, and then load local data to LASR, or from the server 2. To load data from server 1, you would need a shared folder to connect to.

If after this you cannot connect, please let us know. You might have authorisation problems.

Hope it helps.

Kind regards.

Lakshmi_G90
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

Hope you're doing well !!

I'm facing the similar issue in SAS EG.

I'm trying to load data from EG to LASR server by using Upload to LASR transformation. Here a default VA library i.e, Visual Analytics LASR is selected by the system and This library is not functioning at present. And getting an "ERROR: libname is not assigned" . So I'm trying to change the Library. I 'm not able to change the SAS VA library in the Upload to LASR transformation as shown in the screen snap. 

Also Other VA libraries are not visible in the libraries lists in EG. I have administration permissions with me. 

Please help me out in this by suggesting a solution for this. 

Many Thanks !!

Best Regards,

Lakshmi G.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation