BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
gregor1
Quartz | Level 8

I am trying to create a triangle report (most commonly used by actuaries for claim loss purposes) in SAS EG.  Essentially it tracks loss payouts (or other types of data) as they change from month to month (or some other period of time).  Unfortunately, I am not having much luck and am wondering if anyone has created one in SAS.  I could use some guidance.

Thanks,

Greg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4 REPLIES 4
gregor1
Quartz | Level 8
This helped and I think that I can figure it out from here...Thanks for the suggested read.

Greg

PeterClemmensen
Tourmaline | Level 20

Glad to hear that 🙂 If you found your answer, please mark this thread as a solution to help other users navigate the communities

gregor1
Quartz | Level 8

While this helped, I'm not quite sure yet that this is a complete resolution.  Any other ideas or thoughts?  I am still trying the coding in your suggested article.  Will mark as resolved if this ends up working.

Thanks!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation