BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Yennie
Calcite | Level 5
Hi People,

I am wanting to convert SAS Eguide Code to hard base SAS code. Just wondering does anyone know how to do that?

Cheers.
Yennie
3 REPLIES 3
Oleg
SAS Employee
Hi

If EG working in server environment, I remember, that there were option to create stored process of full project (in 4.1).
I know customer, who working exactly in this way, that endusers with EG developing hudge projects without any knowledge of programming language and later this projects are converted to STP and are scheduled to run at nighttime in server as STPs.
STP must be registered in server (was it aslo included in wizard?)
I do not have EG 4.1 currently to explain it more detailly.
Also I remember, that I unchecked some SAS macros checkbox in convert to stored process wizard.

May be helps
/oleg
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
Under Archive - Export you have the possibility to export all or parts of your project as SAS code.
Be aware of that if you have used tasks based on SAS/STAT procedures, the exported code would not just be Base code...
/Linus
Data never sleeps
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager
Linus - that's File->Export. Perhaps if you run in another language, "File" translates to "Archive".
It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation