BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Ainn_
Calcite | Level 5
Hi. I wanna ask, if anyone knows how to make the line at 2 move to 3 etc..? I've tried using the code width and height but it didn't work. And also, how do I know if it's in inch or cm or etc? I hope someone can answer my question asap. Thanks!! Btw I'm using SAS Enterprise Guide.
4 REPLIES 4
Reeza
Super User
Default plots are difficult to change, especially the one shown. Instead, pipe the output to a data set and recreate the plot using SGPLOT.
The plot shown is a combination of SCATTER and REFLINE statements.
Ainn_
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks for your reply but what do you mean by recreating the plot using sgplot? How do I do that?

Reeza
Super User
To me, that looks like a default plot from a procedure, regression? I would capture the raw data into a data set from the procedure likely use ODS OUTPUT statements and then use SGPLOT to manually recreate the graphic. Since you haven't shown how the plot was created that's as specific as I can get.
Kemal_Sozer
Fluorite | Level 6

If you create this graph under an analysis and graph outputs are selected you can not modify graphs statistical cutoff lines in SAS EG. But mentioned sgplot is a code process and you can try create the graph specifically using with your output data. 

But on the task menus left corner there is a "preview code" button and you can add some limited code to related area. If you send a picture of your task menu and explain which task do you use we can help about it.

Best,

Kemal.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation