BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
☑ This topic is solved. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
heleenw
Obsidian | Level 7

Hi everyone,

I have just 2 SAS slots at any given time; I can use Citrix to hit icon SAS EnterpriseGuide only twice. My citrix-admins restrict using multiple simultaneous sessions it seems.

But now there appears some heavy work to do which requires running over thirteen projects, how do we do this... apart from talking to the admins I was exploring if there is some trick I can use to yet get my SAS code executed,

For example - might use powershell and I might copy the connection parameters out of one of the two valid SAS sessions but hard for a user without extensive powershell experience, is there any easier/other way you can think of? Schedule button in Ent.Guide is disabled/disappeared/removed from my Capabilities by admins.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Heleen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
2 REPLIES 2
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

@JosvanderVelden Like the link you've shared. Adding another app server would of course only allow for 4 sessions in parallel given restrictions. 

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation