BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
pennipi
Calcite | Level 5

Hello! I'm a former teacher going back to get my MBA at ECU. Ive been given two Business Analytics assignments using SAS Enterprise and I am so lost with no prior skills in this area. I need a tutor ASAP to help me. I would drive to Raleigh area if necessary. Involve producing both a C chart and a Pareto chart using data from a given patient file audit. I don't think its complicated, but it's all foreign to me! Please does anyone know someone? I'm living in Greenville weekdays, Wilmington most weekends, but will drive to Timbuktu if needed.

Thank you so very much!!

Penni Bland

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User

This probably isn't the best place to find a local tutor, but you're more than welcome to ask specific questions here. 

If you want answers, it's best if you:

1. Provide sample data as a data step - this means I don't have to download, import and verify your data first. 

2. Show some effort, including what you've tried

3. A clear explanation of what isn't working or what you're trying to do and what isn't working. 

This process seems cumbersome, but if you follow it in the long run,* 80% of questions are answered in Step 1 or 2 and explaining Step 3 will help solve another 10%. The remaining will end up here. 

*Numbers based on experience, not scientifically valid 😉

@pennipi wrote:

Hello! I'm a former teacher going back to get my MBA at ECU. Ive been given two Business Analytics assignments using SAS Enterprise and I am so lost with no prior skills in this area. I need a tutor ASAP to help me. I would drive to Raleigh area if necessary. Involve producing both a C chart and a Pareto chart using data from a given patient file audit. I don't think its complicated, but it's all foreign to me! Please does anyone know someone? I'm living in Greenville weekdays, Wilmington most weekends, but will drive to Timbuktu if needed.

Thank you so very much!!

Penni Bland

TomKari
Onyx | Level 15

Send me a private message, and we'll see what we can do.

Tom

AlanC
Barite | Level 11

Ping me at savian.net@gmail.com and I will help where possible. I am not a statistician but have used SAS for 30 years and worked at SAS.

https://github.com/savian-net

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation