BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
nidhi123
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Im using SAS EG v.5.1.

I get error message when I try to send olap data to excel. I choose the option file->Send to->Microsoft Excel. 

This same thing works in SAS EG v.4.3 .

What can be wrong?

5 REPLIES 5
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Eh...and the error message is...?

Is everything else the same as before, the same PC, etc?

Data never sleeps
nidhi123
Calcite | Level 5

Sorry the error message is SAS has encountered a problem. Everything else is the same. Same pc. etc.

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Is that all?

Maybe this is a candidate for a ticket to SAS tech support.

Data never sleeps
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

This sounds like an issue that you should track with SAS Technical Support.  If you are seeing an exception message from EG, it might be a known issue or one that there is a hotfix for.  SAS Tech Support can advise.  They will also help you to gather additional details to diagnose.

Are you running EG in English while your Windows session is using a non-English regional settings?  That information might also be of interest to Tech Support.

Chris

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation