BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
a_ramos
Obsidian | Level 7

I have a very annoying problem 😞 My SAS Guide program editor is huge and it's not the zoom as the zoom is at 100%. Does anybody know how to solve this?

a_ramos_0-1658237549502.png

8 REPLIES 8
a_ramos
Obsidian | Level 7

It's not the font size but thanks 😞

it's something very strange. It's like the editor is only zoomed in even though it's not. Even the scrollbar is huge.

a_ramos_0-1658241258656.png

AlanC
Barite | Level 11
Check your Windows disability settings.
https://github.com/savian-net
a_ramos
Obsidian | Level 7

It's not the accessibility settings but thanks. It's all standard and normal. My co-worker has the same settings and his SAS editor is fine. I think I will need to reinstall because of this 😞

Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

@a_ramos wrote:

It's not the accessibility settings but thanks. It's all standard and normal. My co-worker has the same settings and his SAS editor is fine. I think I will need to reinstall because of this 😞

Not the accessibility per se but the adjustments that Windows added to handle high DPI (dots per inch) monitors.  Basically they can scale the applications so that say a 10 point font looks large enough to see.  It is possible in Windows to tell the system to not rescale particular applications.  Or rescale them differently.

How old is your version of Enterprise Guide?

It might be time to update. 

a_ramos
Obsidian | Level 7

Thanks for the info. it's a problem without solution. I'll decrease the font size to minimize.

SASKiwi
PROC Star

That looks like an older version of EG. EG 8 (currently 8.3) works a lot better if you have a multi-monitor setup. I'd suggest upgrading rather than putting up with problems in an older version.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 like
  • 5 in conversation