BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Medanmani
Calcite | Level 5
Hi frnds,i have one data with above 60 columns,every time i unable to go last column in the dataset,
Can anyone tell how to freeze the data for 1st 5 columns
4 REPLIES 4
Medanmani
Calcite | Level 5
In a dataset total 36 columns with variable names ,i want every 6 variable names has one colour
How we can do it in SAS
Reeza
Super User

How are you reporting your data, HTML, XLSX, PDF, RTF? 

Either way, PROC REPORT will allow you to colour code your headings, if you search for PROC REPORT CUSTOM styles or Complex Reports via Cynthia Zender you'll find a lot of examples.

Note that this isn't easily available via the SAS GUI, it requires programming.

Medanmani
Calcite | Level 5
Yeah thank you reeza,
I am exporting the data in xlsx
But I didnt require to report that data,
So I need without using PROC REPORT how I can give that customization
Reeza
Super User

PROC EXPORT doesn't support colour coding. That's a straight data dump, no formatting.

ODS EXCEL and TAGSETS.EXCELXP support formatting and styles. You can even freeze panes and add filters/drop downs.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation