BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SASguyCO
Calcite | Level 5
I recently had EG 4.3 installed, and for some reason the hot key for running the highlighted code (F3) isn't working any longer.

I've looked through all the menus including the editor macro keys and can't seem to find where this is?

Is this an admin option they have to turn on or am I just not finding it within the menus?

I loved just being able to highlight code and press F3 as opposed to having to click on the "run" drop down and then click on "run selection".

Your help is greatly appreciated!
3 REPLIES 3
SPR
Quartz | Level 8 SPR
Quartz | Level 8
Hello SASguyCO,

On my computer it works correctly. May be the function of F3 has been changed unintentionally?

Sincerely,
SPR
SASguyCO
Calcite | Level 5
Thanks for the response, but do you know how I would change it back?
tbatliner
Calcite | Level 5
Hi,

I'm using "F8", will run all code if nothing is selected and otherwise run the selected code...

hth,
Thomas

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation