BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
asweeney
Calcite | Level 5

Hi. I am using Enterprise guide to export multiple tables to a single sheet into specific cells in Excel. The goal would be to use a macro for each table and the cell ranges for the export. I know I cant use proc export due to not being able to export to specific cells, and I have tried ODS excel but every time my file is corrupt and I cant open it. I am relatively new to SAS and have searched the forums to no success. I would greatly appreciate any advice! Thanks everyone!

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

Suggestion: Provide a couple of small datasets, or use SAS supplied data sets like SASHELP.CLASS, show the approach you are using to place two of these into your Excel.

Run the code and show us the LOG by copying the entire log for this effort and pasting the text into a text box opened on the forum with the </>.

Can't diagnose an illness without symptoms; can't diagnose code without data and code.

Also, are you trying to place this stuff into an existing Excel file or making a new file?

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation