BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hi @egamorim - the way to do this is by using a SAS program node with code like @Kurt_Bremser provided, and then a Copy Files step.  In EG 5.1 you will need to add Copy Files to your environment; it's not built in.

Those steps are all shown by example in this blog post.  I understand that English is not your primary language so I can appreciate that you have to interpret the steps.  See if you can follow the steps in the blog article though, and report back.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
egamorim
Calcite | Level 5

@ChrisHemedinger really English is not my primary language.
Let us therefore communicate through my language.

A configuração deste processo de exportação deu certo, porém, o export em csv permanece com o mesmo problema.

Com aspas no inicio e no final de cada linha.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

@egamorim - you might find a quicker resolution by working with SAS Tech Support in Brazil..

Você pode encontrar uma resolução mais rápida trabalhando com o SAS Tech Support no Brasil:

http://www.sas.com/offices/latinamerica/brazil/suporte/contato.html

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
egamorim
Calcite | Level 5

Ok, vou contatá-los, obrigado.

CaseySmith
SAS Employee

Ok, from the screenshot I can tell what is going on...  it is as I alluded to in earlier post...

The values in your column contain your default delimiter, which is the semi-colon given your locale settings.  When you export as "Text Files (*.txt)", the values are separated by your default list separator (aka. delimiter).  Any values that contain your delimiter character are wrapped in quotes (so they aren't ambiguous with the delimiters).

So, if you do not want your values quoted, export to a text format that uses delimiters which are not contained in your values.  For example, in this case (where your values contain semi-colons and semi-colon is the default list separator in your locale) export to space-delimited or tab-delimited text file instead.

Casey

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 19 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 in conversation