BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
khalydros
Calcite | Level 5

Hi all,

I need your advice because I didn't find anything about the issue I'm facing.

In Enterprise Guide 8.3 Update 5, I create a new EGP.
In that EGP, I create a new task --> Copy File

For an unknown reason and for some files (bigger than 40Mb), the copy from SAS to Windows didn't work.
The error message is "Could not determine size of <filename>".
Do you know How can I fix this issue ?

1 REPLY 1
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

This task emits quite a few messages via the Application log, which you can enable using Tools->Options->Application Logging. You can enable the logging, run the task, then disable the logging again. The resulting log file might have some hints in there, though it's not designed for end users to read. SAS Tech Support can help or, if you're comfortable, you can post the text log as an attachment here and I'll take a look.

Learn from the Experts! Check out the huge catalog of free sessions in the Ask the Expert webinar series.

SAS Innovate 2025: Call for Content

Are you ready for the spotlight? We're accepting content ideas for SAS Innovate 2025 to be held May 6-9 in Orlando, FL. The call is open until September 25. Read more here about why you should contribute and what is in it for you!

Submit your idea!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation