BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
jongseok_park
SAS Employee

hello, everyone

One of my customer wants to get Enterprise Guide 7.1 for some reasons.

(already contracted)

Do you know any download link of EG 7.1?

The file name would be "SASEnterpriseGuide71_x86_x64.exe" I think

Thanks in advance

Jongseok

3 REPLIES 3
Kurt_Bremser
Super User

There is no separate download link to the SAS Enterprise Guide standalone installer. AFAIK, all current SAS depots contain the latest EG 7 and EG 8 installers. Your customer needs to get a current depot for their license from SAS, so they should get in contact with their SAS representative/account manager.

jongseok_park
SAS Employee

I am sales representative in charge so I need to find "7.1" version of EG.

how can i get this? any advice?

thanks in advance.

Jongseok.

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Get a depot from SAS. This is the only way.

We (all the senior users here on the community) have time and again requested that EG is supplied as a separate download, but our requests have so far fallen on deaf ears with SAS, for "policy reasons". Someone at SAS seems to get a kick out of making customers feel uncomfortable (I redacted what I intended to write here at first, for decency reasons).

As a licensed customer, you are always entitled to get a SAS depot with all the latest software for your license. Although it's a nuisance (downloading 20GB for a BI Server depot takes time), it's just a request and a download.

Ready to join fellow brilliant minds for the SAS Hackathon?

Build your skills. Make connections. Enjoy creative freedom. Maybe change the world. Registration is now open through August 30th. Visit the SAS Hackathon homepage.

Register today!
SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation