Obsidian | Level 7

Hello everyone!

I'm trying to use the EXPORT Procedure, my coding looks like this:

%let fecha = %sysfunc(date(),date9.);

PROC SQL;
   CREATE TABLE WORK.Resumen_&fecha(label="RESUMEN") AS 
   SELECT t1.CLAVECDR, 
          /* Calificación */
            (SUM(t1.RESULTADO)) FORMAT=PERCENT9.1 LABEL="Calificación" AS 'Calificación'n
      FROM WORK.RESULTADOS t1
      GROUP BY t1.CLAVECDR;
QUIT;

proc export data=work.resumen_&fecha outfile="C:\Users\guiperez\Desktop\CEREBRO\Proveedores\Proyectos Especiales\Calificación CDRs" dbms=xls;
quit;

But everytime Irun it I get the exact same error:

image.png

It's driving me nuts! I've been surfing the web for an answer but so far nothing seems to work... 😕

Any help will be much appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

The change from / to \ in the error message tells me that your SERVER (the / path part) cannot see your local hard drive.

You must specify a path that the server can see and you have write permissions to, perhaps a shared drive or such, or use the export tasks and not direct code.

Kurt_Bremser
Super User

Your workspace server process runs on a UNIX server, so you need to use UNIX style file/pathname syntax to point to a location where you have write permission. After that, you can use a file transfer utility or the file copy task in Enterprise Guide to retrieve the file to your desktop.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 3 in conversation