Fluorite | Level 6

I keep getting this error and im not sure why

414 %LET _CLIENTTASKLABEL=;
415 %LET _CLIENTPROJECTPATH=;
416 %LET _CLIENTPROJECTNAME=;
417 %LET _SASPROGRAMFILE=;
419 ;*';*";*/;quit;run;
                 ____

ERROR 180-322: Statement is not valid or it is used out of proper order.

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Probably a missing semicolon in your code above that.  Share your entire log for better diagnosis.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Reeza
Super User

Do you have any code set to automatically run before your programs, such as an autoexec or a run on startup for the project?

bobpep212
Quartz | Level 8

FYI...I had a colleague who was getting 180-322 on an Enterprise Guide submitted program right at line one for the auto submitted code ;*';*";*/;quit;run;. Reeza, your comment definitely helped. I suggested he check his autoexec and also if he had anything in the EG options to autosubmit code. He had the EG Program option checked to run some code before connecting to server that was causing the error. We added run; quit; to the end of that and it worked (it was a simple %let statement). 

If you're running a program in EG and getting 180-322 on the first line of code, I'd definitely check any auto-submitted code.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 in conversation