BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JB1974
Calcite | Level 5

So looking to see if anyone else has experienced this and if so, do you have any suggestions for a fix.. 

i have an project file (EGP) saved on my local computer that has a list of programs that are saved on our SAS Server, so they appear as shortcuts within the EGP file.   Everything worked great until a recent update.  After the update, if I open any of the programs to make an edit, the program automatically moves to the bottom of the list under programs, and it changes the order the programs run when looking at the process flow (F4).

The JPEG shows what I am talking about.  On the left is the EGP when opened, with the process flow displayed.  Notice, Lib_Names is at the top in both the program list and the process flow.  When I double click on Lib_Names to make edits, it drops to the bottom of the listed programs and drops to the bottom in the process flow.

Anyone else experience this and know a way to get this to STOP happening.  

SAS_Eguide.jpg
3 REPLIES 3
CaseySmith
SAS Employee

What is the exact version of EG (in Help->About dialog) you are using?  This looks like an issue that was introduced briefly and fixed in a subsequent update.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

JB1974
Calcite | Level 5

Version: 7.11 HF2 (7.100.1.2785) (64-bit)

CaseySmith
SAS Employee

I tried unsuccessfully to reproduce the issue you described using EG 7.11 HF5.  (The issue I was thinking of was different.)  Installing the latest 7.11 hot fix (U23005) or upgrading to latest version (currently 7.13 HF5) might resolve your issue.

Register today and join us virtually on June 16!
sasglobalforum.com | #SASGF

View now: on-demand content for SAS users

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation