BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Guy_sas
SAS Employee
Having trouble with getting EG 4.2 (prod) to see a remote library I set up in SMC.
DI studio can see it but EG can’t. I have set it up exactly like I did in SAS 9.1.3 but to no avail.
Permissions are wide open.
Any thoughts?
2 REPLIES 2
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20
These kind of problems is quite tricky to help remotely 😉
I suggest that open a track to SAS support, where you can work on this more interactively with screen shots, logs etc.

Good luck!

/Linus
Data never sleeps
SuppersReady
Calcite | Level 5
We had a similar problem which was rectified by a call to SAS tech support. When registering the library in SMC you need to explicitly assign the library to the relevant metadata server - in our case SASApp. Check the assignments in the library properties to make sure that it is assigned correctly.

The wizard is a bit misleading as it says that this step is optional.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

SAS Enterprise Guide vs. SAS Studio

What’s the difference between SAS Enterprise Guide and SAS Studio? How are they similar? Just ask SAS’ Danny Modlin.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation